Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem Compiling Client Under OpenVMS With DEC C.

To: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Robert Alan Byer <byer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers ML <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem Compiling Client Under OpenVMS With DEC C.
From: Andy Black <blackaw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:52:36 -0700

Greetings.

I was the one having problems with the two attirbute.h files. This was for the Cocoa (OS X) port that I've worked some on. One of my patches partly handled the renaming (I checked back and found I missed a few files).

I have not had a chance to check Jason's patch, but I suspect it is a more elegant way to deal with the problem. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had that problem.

On a side note, has anyone tried compiling the stub client recently? Some of the generic header files have changed, and I think it might not compile.

Andy Black