Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] SDLClient -> debug with timers.

To: Freeciv Test <freeciv-test-main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] SDLClient -> debug with timers.
From: Rafał Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:01:23 +0200

I have just updated cvs with new code.

This time I enable SDL_Timers with quich info code.
In fact doing this we can't debug the code with gdb.

To disable this go to "gui_main.c" and rm line "#define timers" but remember that quick info stop work.

New Features:

Quick Info - move cursor to icon and wait ( not ported to all icon  ) :(
Dirther Map Cells.
City Dlg. ( sorry can't change productions, sellect spec., sell imprvm, etc... )
Lots of Bug Fixed ( and created ).

Rafal

Powitam z otwartymi ramionami! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1661