Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem Compiling Client Under OpenVMS With DEC C.

To: Robert Alan Byer <byer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problem Compiling Client Under OpenVMS With DEC C.
From: Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:02:56 -0500

Robert Alan Byer wrote:

I pulled down the latest CVS snapshot so I could make sure that everything was still working for the OpenVMS side.

The civserver compiled, but the client had a problem.

While trying to compile "./freeciv/client/attribute.c" I got the following error..

     fc__attribute((format (printf, 3, 4)));
.....^
%CC-E-NOSEMI, Missing ";".
at line number 128 in file DISK$WORK:[TEST.FREECIV.COMMON]SHARED.H;1

                  fc__attribute((format (printf, 2, 3)));
%CC-E-NOSEMI, Missing ";".
at line number 62 in file DISK$WORK:[TEST.FREECIV.COMMON]LOG.H;1

Any thoughts here?  I have the DEC C compiler set to ANSI89 as normal.

Can you send us the config.h and config.log files from the build directory?

jason