[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wish list Items

To: Steve Payne <spayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wish list Items
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:48:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Steve Payne wrote:

> 8. Happy unhappy people display. Not obvious enough. Make the happy look and
> unhappy look more extream. I.e. the happy are holding hand in light colours
> at the mo, the unhappy go a bit red and the really unhappy black (am I
> right?). It wasn't easy to manage. Faces would be better.

Try the attatched image for /usr/local/share/freeciv/misc/small.xpm (or
equivalent in your installation).  You'll have to unzip it, and possibly
convert it to a different format as well.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."