[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Connection Dialog for Win32

To: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Connection Dialog for Win32
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:31:18 -0800 (PST)

--- Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Raahul Kumar writes:
>  >
>  > Looking forward to it. If there is someone out there willing to test it on
> the
>  > other win9x, and win2k onwards.
>  >

This is badly needed. Someone on Freeciv-dev must be dual booting the other
windows versions.

> Here it is (in the freeciv incoming directory):
> freeciv-win-conndlg-2.zip

Great, I love it! You've fixed the problem with loading scenarios, it now
prompts me for difficulty and no of ai players. It remembers the last place
from where the savegame was loaded, which is a big improvement on the gtk
connectdlg patch. Your version is actually better.

The unrelated problem with the city screen remains. Those annoying white blocks
underneath supported units don't look graphically impressive.

If you'd like me to run some other tests, let me know.