[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wish list Items

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Wish list Items
From: Michael Suess <mai99dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:40:18 +0100

Am 2002.03.09 09:18:52 +0100 schrieb(en) Daniel L Speyer:
> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Steve Payne wrote:
> > 6. An icon at the start of each line by type (i.e revolt, new item, wonder
> built) would speed up recognition of whats just happend.
> That's a really good idea.  Try this patch (gtk-only, sorry).

I just tried your patch. If I understood it right, you forgot to take care of
the following events:
  E_CITY_BUILD,
  E_REVOLT_START,
  E_REVOLT_DONE,
  E_NUKE,
  E_HUT_GOLD,
  E_HUT_TECH,
  E_HUT_MERC,
  E_HUT_BARB_CITY_NEAR,
  E_HUT_BARB,
  E_HUT_BARB_KILLED,
  E_HUT_CITY,
  E_HUT_SETTLER,
  E_GAME_START,
  E_NEXT_YEAR,
  E_REPORT,
  E_BROADCAST_REPORT,
  E_NATION_SELECTED,
If any one of these happens and is shown in the message window, the client
breaks with a memory access error. Besides, I liked the the idea and will test
it out further as soon as I can play without the client crashing on me every few
minutes.

Michael Suess