[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Is the city names patch good?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Is the city names patch good?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:35:26 +0100

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 11:57:34PM +0100, Takacs Gabor wrote:

> I still say that the current natural city naming method is bad
> but now I think Jason's solution would be the best for the problem.
> What's the opinion of others?
>
> Gabor

I agree, city names have a meaning in Freeciv  - they usually show the order
in which cities were created -  and therefore naming schemes must not easily
been discarded.  Personally I'd prefer to play with nonsense names, but I'll
submit a patch to support that once I really feel the need to.

--
Reinier