[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleaning up gotohand.c (PR#1068)

To: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleaning up gotohand.c (PR#1068)
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:11:46 -0800 (PST)

--- "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I looked this over and didn't see any problems with it. It is pretty
> straightforward cleanup with not that much potential impact.
>
> I suggest one close ones eyes and just go with it without too much
> more soul searching :-).

It is a good patch. Finally people will actually be able to hack on the warmap.
I's a win on clarity, hardly changes behaviour any(at all?), and most
importantly,
it makes it easier for me to proceed with my movement code patches. I'd just
have to copy and paste bits of GB's warmap code for my future patches. This
would
apply to anyone dealing with movement code, not just me.