[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog

To: "Pieter J. Kersten" <kersten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:59:18 +0200

On 2001-10-26 11:44:23, Pieter J. Kersten wrote:
> LS,
>
> It seems there are some translation problems in the new city dialog.
> Al the tabs remain untranslated.
> The string 'Currently building:' remains untranslated.
> The happiness page remains untranslated.

I'll fix this tonight... (if noone else beats me to it :)
Should be easy enough when I know what to fix...

> I'll commit the new dutch translation to CVS, but although the messages
> are there, they do partly not show up.
>
> Also the font used for the city info section on the overview page and on
> the trade routes page are so small that they are practically unusable.
> Is this a GTK thing or a FreeCiv thing? Please advise.

Well, perhaps a combination?
You can change the font in ...share/freeciv/freeciv.rc

style "city_label"
{
      font = "-b&h-lucidatypewriter-bold-r-normal-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-*-*"
}

But this looks good as it is to me, so perhaps you have a different
setting elsewhere? Do you have small fonts generally?

A bigger font would not work for me in the city info section but trade
routes doesn't need to use this font...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)