[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server Overhaul (was Re: Re: Split patch)

To: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server Overhaul (was Re: Re: Split patch)
From: Arien Malec <arien_malec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

Another option *is* to throw it away. Leave the current server & ruleset stuff
& build a new unified one in parallel.

I haven't looked at the code server command line code, but I have looked at the
ruleset code, and I would conclude that it's far too clever to keep. That might
be the same case for the command-line code. That's why my question is:

Does this re-organization help lay the platform for the unification?

Arien