[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server Overhaul (was Re: Re: Split patch)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server Overhaul (was Re: Re: Split patch)
From: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:45:24 -0400 (EDT)

> > :) I'm posting the README here, and putting the actual patch into
> > incoming/.  Below are some comments about split() (which will eventually
> > make its way into the patches).

[ Lengthy snip ]

> A description what should go into commands, serverio and settings and
> what shouldn't go would be nice.
>
> Otherwise I wait for the patches to comment on them.

   See above (original) post about the patch being in incoming/. :) I'll
revamp the README when I get a chance, and make it a higher priority if
people have problems looking over the patches.

> Comments from others?

   On an important side note, I think the citymindist patch tromps over
some of the code I'm working on.  Is there any way you could give me
another day or two to finish up my server cleanups?  I could either change
the server code in the citymindist patch to work with my method, or help
Karl get his patch working with my layout.

Comments?

-jdm

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  justin@xxxxxxxxxxx