[Freeciv-Dev] Re: More maintainers please!!! (was: Re: Core is_tiles_adj

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: More maintainers please!!! (was: Re: Core is_tiles_adjacent)
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 00:33:12 +0100 (BST)

 --- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > IMHO there was no violation of this policy yet. Or was it?
> >
> > I saw several instances of that.
>
> Usually I post the patches. I hope I didn't miss one. And yes the last

No my suggestion was not "maintainers cannot commit patches without
posting it to the list first" (which leads to the situation "unless
somebody intervenes, I commit it within 1/2 hour").  But rather "a patch
made by a maintainer can only be committed by _another_ maintainer".

But with the current level of maintainer activity, it is not realisable.

G.