[Freeciv-Dev] Re: More maintainers please!!! (was: Re: Core is_tiles_ad

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: More maintainers please!!! (was: Re: Core is_tiles_adjacent)
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 20:36:37 -0400

Actually, there is a slight perturbation to this very good rule.

This is that any maintainer needs to have someone else propose the
patch, i.e. test and submit it.

The basic idea is that someone else always needs to be in the loop
as a second set of eyes and sanity check on the checkin process. It
really isn't important who does the physical CVS update except when
it is the person that did everything else.

Cheers,
RossW
=====