[Freeciv-Dev] Question on Border-Patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Question on Border-Patch
From: Bert Buchholz <bertbuchholz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:51:10 +0200

Okay, first I'm sorry that I couldn't keep in the thread because I
deleted your mail too early. Shame on me.

As you state in your description, workers can only be set on owned tiles
(inside the borders). If you build a city at the ocean, like this:

      O O o
    L L O O o
    L L C O O
    L L L L O
      L L o

the fields marked with 'o' are inside the city-radius but not inside
your borders. Only the ocean-tiles adjacent to the city are inside the
borders, the rest is so that you can't put workers on them. Maybe I
overlooked something in your description, but what way can one get
workers on these tiles? Is this a feature or a bug? ;-)

Bert