[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Request

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Request
From: Justin Moore <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:41:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Often to get someone's attention on a server I have had to /score a few
> times just so they would look up.

   I think it's time for me to go home.  It took me a few reads before I
understood this in an innocent, freeciv-related kind of way.  ("Why would
I want to 'score' while playing freeciv?  I don't think my g/f would go
for it.  Besides, all my friends would be in the same room playing the
game with me, and we don't want to scare them away ...")

*shakes head*

-jdm

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  justin@xxxxxxxxxxx