[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Watchtower v3

To: swk@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Watchtower v3
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:36:51 +0200

On 2001-08-30 03:30:31, Bert Buchholz wrote:
> I made the values watchtower_vision and watchtower_extra_vision global
> (inside the game struct) and made them changeable by wtowervision (def:2
> min:1 max:3) and wtowerevision (def:0 min:0 max:2). I also made the
> descriptions, I don't know if it's understandable for only-players.

I think wtowerextravision would be clearer... I had to read
wtowerevision several times to not the extra 'e'... wtowerextravision
can still be shortened to wtowere... when used... If wtowerextravision
longer than You'd like for other reasons I think wtowerextra is ok...
(other suggestions: wtbasevision and wtextravision)

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)