Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] british-isle-map.v2.1

To: freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] british-isle-map.v2.1
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:49:02 +0000

Hello changed the artic at the side edges back to sea,and removed the spaces,
I played the map and did hate the artic at the sides too :)

I might start work now on a large version of the map.

On 08-Mar-01, Miguel Farah F. wrote:
> martin.mcmahon said:
>>

>> Hello,final version of british isle map for use.
>
> I've looked at it, and I have a couple gripes:
>
> 1) it isn't necessary to have the borders covered with glaciers.
>   Wouldn't it be best to leave them out?
>
> 2) East Great Britain is too close to the edge of the map, IMHO. I'd
>   shift the entire thing four squares to the left.
>
> 3) I noticed that some lines have trailing spaces... this isn't an
>   issue, is it?
>
> Other than that, it's a nice map.

Regards Martin
--
website http://starradioscotland.cjb.net

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx