Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: british-isle-map

To: martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (martin.mcmahon)
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (freeciv dev)
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: british-isle-map
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:56:57 -0300 (CLST)

martin.mcmahon dijo/said:

>Hello,final version of british isle map for use.

I've looked at it, and I have a couple gripes:

1) it isn't necessary to have the borders covered with glaciers.
   Wouldn't it be best to leave them out?

2) East Great Britain is too close to the edge of the map, IMHO. I'd
   shift the entire thing four squares to the left.

3) I noticed that some lines have trailing spaces... this isn't an
   issue, is it?

Other than that, it's a nice map.

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxx