Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [DRAFT] New modpack: FutureTech

To: lovell@xxxxxxxxxxx (Nathan Lovell)
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [DRAFT] New modpack: FutureTech
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:12:55 -0300 (CLST)

Nathan Lovell dijo/said:

>Good idea.  I was thinking along these lines myself.  It seems that
>Civ:CTP and maybe some of the other Civ clones would be a good source for
>ideas.  I like the space bomber, personally!
>[...]

Those are good ideas.

My intention is to make an extension to the current freeciv game, but
keeping focus on the fact that the game is played on the planet, so I
think some of the space stuff escapes the focus of the modpack.

In any case, I like your satellite spy concept better than mine.

I'll read them carefully and integrate the good stuff into the draft.

Thank you.

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxx
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.nn.cl/~miguel