Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [DRAFT] New modpack: FutureTech

To: styx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [DRAFT] New modpack: FutureTech
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:30:52 -0300 (CLST)

Thank for your input. I'll get most of this to the draft during the
weekend.

I'll do some preliminary comments now:

"STyx (Oreka)" dijo/said:

>[...]
>Tech:  NANO-MACHINES
>Requires: COMPUTER, GENETIC
>increase the hitpoints parameters of units (or new units with highter
>hitpoints level)

Hmmm...

>Tech: PSYCHOANALISYS
>Obsolete: J.S. BACH CATHEDRAL
>-1 unhappy man per city.

Now, THAT'S something cool I didn't think of.

>Tech: PSIONIC FORCE  (see Ufo X-Com)
>Requires: GENETIC, PSYCHOANALISYS.
>Unit: psionic man
>a kind of spy who converts units without any charge.

Hmmm... there should be SOME way of countering this.

>Tech: TELEPORTATION
>Requires: CRIPTOGRAPHY
>Improvment: Teleportation center
>cost:      hi
>1 unit can be teleport (in 1 turn) betwen two cities that own a
>teleportation center.
>(Very useful to cross the oceans, or/and for large maps)

Already done - see farcaster.

>Tech: FIELDS DEFENSE
>Requires: PSIONIC FORCE , ???
>New city defense .
>Improvment: FIELDS
>A city inflicts an attack on each adjacent ennemy unit.
>Wonder.: GREEN FIELDS
>Secure your cities from the effects of pollution.
>
>Government: FEDERAL CORPORATION
>A "One for all, all for one" government:
>to wage war on a one FEDERAL CORPORATION is
>to wage war on all FEDERAL CORPORATIONs.

I don't understand this one.

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxx
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.nn.cl/~miguel