Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Non-smallpox ruleset (Minimum distance between cities

To: mike_jing@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Non-smallpox ruleset (Minimum distance between cities to 3
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:12:33 +0100

On 2001-02-07 08:09:25, Mike Jing wrote:
> Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >The solution I feel is generally good in lots of ways is to simply give
> >city improvements more power...
>
> I think this would make large cities way too powerful.  A better idea would
> be to make certain city improvements a bit cheaper to build.

I think large cities should be powerful...
Actually, I think small cities should be useless compared to a large
city... You only found a new city with the intention of growing it to a
large city... (Or to defend a position - with support from other cities)

Oh, well...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)