[Freeciv-Dev] win32 server

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] win32 server
From: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:47:18 +0100 (CET)

I have put the win32 common and server stuff into a diff.
I hope it is clean enough to go into CVS. I have tried building linux
version after applying the patch so it should not break anything.
The code is based on my 1.11.4 windows stuff, so it should be well
tested. I hope that at least the server of the mostly used binary
distribution can be build directly from cvs soon. (autoconf stuff is
included).

Should the incomplete client stuff also go into CVS now?

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade