[Freeciv-Dev] Historical background on wonders

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Historical background on wonders
From: ZENIT News Agency <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:19:06 +0200

Per request, here is my file gzipped. It was mentioned that the texts
may be too long for network play -- my thought is that since they are
text and this is less than 30k additional load, it shouldn't be that big
a deal. But then again, I haven't tried network mode yet. :-)

This is a diff for buildings.ruleset in the default ruleset of the CVS
of July 13.

Mark