[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MP3 Patent Issues

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MP3 Patent Issues
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:16:06 +0100

oh, and forgot to say, unless things have suddenly gotten worse then the
situation *should* only apply to encoding software, and probably not to
decoders, although there are still some specific points of contest regarding
specific software (no idea  which)

SamBC

https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleLinux/
          site soon to be at    http://simplelinux.sourceforge.net