Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: War/Peace

To: Arkadiusz Danilecki <szopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: War/Peace
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:30:17 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Arkadiusz Danilecki wrote:

>       If you will attack, if you are at peace, client should display
> ,,are you sure you want break peace'' dialog.

 This is just an idea how to implement this a bit different (and possible
easier) way. I'm not even sure if I like it myself.

 Just add 'declare war' button to players dialog and block any hostile
actions when at peace (with server explaining why action was blocked, of
course). Senate may overrule you when you push 'declare war' button.

 Caz