Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: War/Peace

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: War/Peace
From: John Paul Rodman <jp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:13:33 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Arkadiusz Danilecki wrote:

> Changes needed for first glance:
>
> 1) score. Additional pts for peace periods? Sometimes we forgot that in
> 11) mess with autoattack, goto etc.
>
> What else?

12) "Remove your units from my territory."
So long as Nations A and B are not at war, Nation A can demand that Nation
B remove their units from Nation A's "territory".  Nation B must either
allow their offending units to be teleported to their nearest city, or go
to war with Nation A.
At least, I think that's how it works.

JP,
"Brevity is wit."