[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Nations

To: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Nations
From: Robert Brady <rwb197@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:49:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > > That is a real Welsh town.
> >
> > I'm sure it will segfault either client or player's brain.
>
>   I dunno, I think it's an ok idea, as long as we don't add speech recognition
> to the client and require the user to input city names verbally :).  Out of
> curiosity, does it have a translation?

Yes, it means "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near a
rapid whirlpool and the Church of Saint Tysilio of the red cave."

(From
http://Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/)

I would not mind if it was dropped from my patch, but I couldn't resist
trying to get it in. :)

--
Robert