[Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion / idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion / idea
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:35:49 -0500

Greg Wooledge (wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Civ2, p. 56: "A city's defense can be substantially increased by building
> City Walls, an improvement that triples any defender's strength against
> most attackers (although not against Howitzers or air units)."

> If I find time I might try Civ2 again...

Ships in Civ2 (at least Ironclads, Destroyers and Cruisers) appear
to ignore city walls.  I can't prove it, but I did quite a bit of
"Ironcladding" today (err... yesterday...) and I'm convinced that it's
true. ;-)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers