Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Autosettler change

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Autosettler change
From: Dan Sugalski <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:09:38 -0400

At 05:06 PM 9/27/99 +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
>Quick request:
>
>The autosettler mode should only implement 'uncontroversial changes'.
>In my opinion that is something like this:
>
>Uncontroversial:
>
>Flatten mountains.

Dunno about that. Flattening a mountain immediately adjacent to a city can
mess up current or future Hoover Dam building. Might want to do this only
if the dam has already been built by someone or if there is a river or
another mountain adjacent to the city.

                                        Dan

Dan Sugalski                            even samurai
dan@xxxxxxxxx                           have teddy bears
                                        and even the teddy bears
                                        get drunk