Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Idea for 2.0

To: Freeciv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Idea for 2.0
From: Alan Schmitt <Alan.Schmitt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:39:53 +0000

I think the issue is rather how the player should know it is the same one.
And this information would be easier to maintain through exchange of maps
(one would only need to check the last turn the tile was observed, and not
cross-check with other spottings of the same unit). And I think this is how
civ2 does it.

Alan