[Freeciv-Dev] small

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] small
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:25:07 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello folks,

As I can see, debates are always passionate on the list.
Here is my version of 'small.xpm', released in two
versions: full colors and 64 Engel's palette. If you need
a 256 colors one... load Gimp and do it yourself, it
shouldn't be too complicated.
I have not tested it a lot to see if all drawings are
centered as they shall be, but I have noticed no mistake,
yet. Please try it and tell me if there is a pixel wrong.

I was wondering if someone would be interested in coding
an animation for the atomic blast. I'd like to draw some
kind of animated explosion like in CivI (much better than
the one in CivII, in my opinion). The problem is that
it would need a somewhat large .xpm file containig the
drawings.

Regards,

Alex

X pixmap