[Freeciv-Dev] bug?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bug?
From: Jesse Raynor <raynorj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 02:31:05 -0500

When I click on a city, and then click on 'buy' to buy or see if I can
buy whatever
it is I am building, a little dialog box pops up.  If I don't have
enough money, then
all I can do is click the 'Darn' button or click on the little 'x' on
the upper right hand corner of the dialog box to close it.  Clicking on
the little 'x' closes the entire game.  I don't think this should
happen.

The message in the terminal I used to run ./civ is:

         X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

And the server reports:

    > 1: lost connection to Hammurabi

I am playing freeciv-1.8.0, under kernel 2.0.36.  The client and server
are both
running on the same machine (P-200).  I am using KDE 1.1 and RedHat5.2.