Re: [Freeciv-Dev] small

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] small
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:26:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 May 1999, David Pfitzner wrote:

#The code already supports having separate graphics add-ons
#which users can create and/or download for alternate/improved
#graphics.  Currently, we also include two default sets in the
#core freeciv distribution.
#
#Are you suggesting we _shouldn't_ include any graphics in the
#distribution?  That would allow somewhat more flexibility in
#letting people choose exactly which parts they want to download,
#but would have the disadvantage of making it more complicated
#for a user to setup a basic working freeciv installation.

Or you could have a nice CGI script that allows you to preview the
tileset/other custom stuff, and makes you a tarball of everything on the
spot.

--
Matt Busigin - spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
Don't take life seriously, you'll never get out alive.