Re: [Freeciv-Dev] small

To: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] small
From: Jules Bean <jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:43:33 +0100

Alexandre BERAUD wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> As I can see, debates are always passionate on the list.
> Here is my version of 'small.xpm', released in two
> versions: full colors and 64 Engel's palette. If you need
> a 256 colors one... load Gimp and do it yourself, it
> shouldn't be too complicated.
> I have not tested it a lot to see if all drawings are
> centered as they shall be, but I have noticed no mistake,
> yet. Please try it and tell me if there is a pixel wrong.

These look excellent (haven't tried them in the game, just looking at
them).

Well done - I had a go, and I thought it was going to be hard to do
better in such a small space with the little people.

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |
|  Julian Bean   | jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        |  TW9 2TF *UK*       |