Re: [Freeciv-Dev] A few miscellaneous ideas for improvement

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] A few miscellaneous ideas for improvement
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:52:31 -0400

Jules Bean (jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > > Convert desert to plains

> Yup.  And more or less any other kind of change.  Lookup up 'terrain
> improvements' and the individual terrain entries in help.  It takes
> ages, though, and requires engineers.

I simply pulled numbers out of the air for the timing.  If anyone knows
how long this actually takes in Civ2, it would be nice to put the real
numbers in.  (I think I overestimated the time slightly, but I believe
that's better than underestimating it.)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.