Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spies, Diplomats veterans etc.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spies, Diplomats veterans etc.
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:18:10 -0500

Kris Bubendorfer (Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Here is a patch to make spies have better odds against diplomats, and for
> veterans to have better odds against non veterans.

Is this code going to be included in 1.8.0?  I'd like to see this change,
because without it Spies are practically useless on offense.

One thing I've meant to check, but haven't, is whether Barracks (or Sun
Tzu's) cause veteran spies/diplomats to be produced.  They shouldn't,
even if this patch doesn't make it in (but it's especially important
with Kris's patch).

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.