Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spies, Diplomats veterans etc.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spies, Diplomats veterans etc.
From: Kris Bubendorfer <Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:26:06 +1200

> One thing I've meant to check, but haven't, is whether Barracks (or Sun
> Tzu's) cause veteran spies/diplomats to be produced.  They shouldn't,
> even if this patch doesn't make it in (but it's especially important
> with Kris's patch).

I did prevent Sun Tzu's from making them veterens 100% of the time in the
patch, but didn't think to check what happens with new units (just assumed it
was right)...

On checking, yes barracks make veteran spies/diplomats.  This should be
changed.

Personally I think it would be nice to have an espionage wonder :)
--

Cheers Kris...