Re: [[Freeciv-Dev] Babarians]

To: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [[Freeciv-Dev] Babarians]
From: "F.Schaefer" <fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Mar 99 16:09:57 EST

> I just wanted to announce I'm working on adding babarians to FreeCiv,
> so if anybody hast started the same or has some comments please
> contact me...

Cool idea,

If I wouldn't be working on scripting, this would be the most interesting
thing ...
Here my suggestions:

* Take a windows95-flag as their standard.
  (insinuating the book-title 'barabarians led by B.G.')
  Well better don't take the flag, that may cause you problems,
  take something similar.

* Make them independent, so that they can build cities, and their
  own little states. But they must be agressive. Otherwise Barbarians
  will be like a normal AI player.

* They should not attack Explorers, since it is higly unfair to loose
  the explorer in the first turns, while others explore and make money ...

Good Luck,

-- Frank