Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Beta 1.8.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Beta 1.8.0
From: schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Schaefer)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:36:53 +0100

> Who is the sadist (sadicist ? sadicisist ?) who coded this damn AI ??!!!
> Even in EASY (I repeat: EASY) mode, I was pitifully destroyed, disintegrated
> , annihilated, reduced to ashes and dust by the AI. Please
> do something or little newbies like me won't be able to win a single game.

I must admit that occoasionally happens to me too.
Only when I´m tired ;-)

I think AI is sending out military units to attack very early.
May be it should produce less, or not send them to attack.
Or maybe never mak it attack anything in distance>6 before 1000BC
--
Peter Schaefer           mailto:schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
coz' hackers LOVE irix