Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Beta 1.8.0

To: Alexandre BERAUD <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Beta 1.8.0
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:06:41 -0500

Alexandre BERAUD (a_beraud@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Why do all my units have a black square behind them ?

You did the same thing I did.  If you've ever changed and saved any client
options at all with a previous version, then you have a ~/.civclient file
with the "flags are transparent" option turned off (the old default).
The new default (and the most desirable case with the Engels tiles)
is to have this option turned on.

Somewhere (I forget exactly where) there's a client option to turn the
transparent flags back on.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.