Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spy can carry a stack through enemy Zs of C.

To: Andrew Donkin <ard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Spy can carry a stack through enemy Zs of C.
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:36:40 -0500

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 11:43:18AM +1300, Andrew Donkin was heard to say:

> Another bug in the original Civ was that you could move military units
> onto IGZOC units such as diplomats no matter whose zone the IGZOC unit
> was in.  By moving your diplomat first, you could weave a stack of
> armament through enemy zones of control.

  I always construed that as being a feature.  Diplomats can get safe passage
and sneak units in with them.  :-)  Same with air units, plus you get immunity
from ground attack.

  Daniel

--
THERE IS NO HOPE BUT US.  THERE IS NO JUSTICE BUT US.  ALL THAT IS, IS OURS.
BUT WE MUST CARE.  FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, THEN WE DO NOT EXIST...