Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.7.2

To: Tony & <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: NU Euren Leif <leif.euren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'FreeCiv-dev'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.7.2
From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <ehs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:36:46 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Tony & wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 08:55:02AM +0100, NU Euren Leif wrote:
> > > And what about an order list for what to build in cities ?
> > I don't get it. What do you mean?
>
>       If you've ever played Master of Orion, you can set up to 7 items to
> be built in a city in order.  So you could define a master list of
> buildings and units to produce, and edit it as needed.
>       Granary->library->Marketplace->city walls, etc.

Ahhh.  Now I remember where I had this idea from!
MO2 is quite a nice game :-)

Do any of you know if people are actually playing this game on
the internet still ?

Maybe I should dust of my MO2 box and try it again.  Just for
inspiration of-course!  I promise not to enjoy it as much as freeciv ;-)

--
/Esben  (bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <7349@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>