Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.7.2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] 1.7.2
From: benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:24:48 -0600 (MDT)

Not sure if this has been addressed (don't have latest-greatest
snapshot, mine's dated oct 22), but setting saveturns=0 on the server
caused it to save every turn, rather than the previous behavior of not
saving at all.. afraid I haven't had time to look at it though..

Ben

--
Ben Korvemaker
benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx