Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: April 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: Cities in rulesets

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Cities in rulesets
From: Uros Lepota <beauty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:47:40 +0100

TK>> Another rule of thumb that emerged is this: when a nation appears to
TK>> be a modern state, its cities must be part of that state today.

TK> Ouch.  One quickly gets into very, very complicated territory there.  I
TK> certainly don't want to be the one to make the call on whether Jerusalem
TK> gets to go in the Israeli or Philistine (==Palestinian) ruleset, or who
TK> gets Sarajevo.

    There are two entitests in Bosnia.. Serbian Republic and Croat-Muslim
Federation.. Sarajevo is in the Croat-Muslim federation, but all that is
complicated because of the both enitets are in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    I think that is better not to include bosnian ruleset.

--
[cont@ct]
beauty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . http://www.reggaepower.org/beauty . icq:25520149