Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: April 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: serbian ruleset

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: serbian ruleset
From: Uros Lepota <beauty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:43:50 +0100

RP> I'm sure a Serbian nation included into the Freeciv distribution will need
RP> to include only cities that belong to Serbia today.  Of course you can
RP> always offer alternative nations elsewhere.

    Yes but it is not the point.. You see.. First of all.. the ruler names are
not correct.. and thay are not in serbian language but in Croat. (Stefan
Prvovjencani the correct is Stefan Prvovencani).. Also there is some rulers
that were not historicaly important and vice versa..
    Also, the same problem we have with the cities.. There are some cities like
(Titovo Uzice) with new/old names. Titovo Uzice is now same name as before
communism Uzice (because Tito is dead :).. Also.. Svetozarevo is now Jagodina
etc.. Also.. Titova Mitrovica in Kosovo is now Kosovska Mitrovica..

    You see what I mean..

--
[cont@ct]
beauty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . http://www.reggaepower.org/beauty . icq:25520149