Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: January 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: (PR#2644) AI needs 5400 years to get Republic

To: ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: (PR#2644) AI needs 5400 years to get Republic
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:12:55 -0800

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via RT wrote:

> Ok, i think its the fallback where AI builds only barracks and settlers
> when it doesn't know what to build. Think we should change it to another
> fallback.

The fallback to Coinage seems much more reasonable to me, yes.
Concerning the values you get, how do they compare to the current
situation with the same seeds?

Concerning the patch you attached, wasn't it doing things in completely
different places?  You added line
+       freelog(LOG_ERROR, "we really need this?");
in aiair.c code.  Was it ever triggered?