Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Dead Motherboard?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Dead Motherboard?
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:29:43 -0800 (PST)

I have found both for $25 + S/H online new...

If I wanted a 1.43mhz / Athlon 1700+ I could get one
for less than $69 shipped

Today I could of bidded up a combo pkg that went for
$19.95 w/shipping that had a 900mhz Celeron...

So it really will not be that hard to find..

I was just trying to help someone local help me if
they had the parts laying around and need the cash...