Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: Red Hat Network ...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: Red Hat Network ...
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 00:26:33 -0600

Correction:  DOES everyone agree yet that Bill Gates is rich enough?
 Wrong syntax...
I'm not wanting to convert everyone over to linux, I just want to learn
more about operating systems, networking, programming, and all the good
things that make computers do what they do.  Since M$ users can't easily
take a "peek at the code" to learn more about programming (like it is
some secret that 99% of the population couldn't possibly understand),
then there is Open Source and linux, users can learn and admire the
code.  The Open Source programmers wrote the code for fun and to help
other programmers, not to be the richest people in the world.  I admire
the Open Source programmers for sharing their skill and not being greedy
for money.  I just hope that the public doesn't take advantage of Open
Source's generosity and belittle the streamlined and useful programs
that Open Source has to offer.