Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: Red Hat Network ...

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: Red Hat Network ...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:50:34 -0600

I think the point the author of the article was trying to make was that
RedHat had made it unduly difficult for people who manage more than a couple
computers to be able to use their free update service.  My understanding was
that each machine that used the service needed a separate account with an
unique email address associated with it.  It could quickly become a
nightmare to manage even a handful of machines.  It would make more sense to
allow more than one machine to use the service with the understanding that a
more detailed questionnaire would be required for the privilege.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx