Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:47:28 -0500

Some signs and handouts for ACLUG would be a very good idea.  Brian
asked me if I would be willing to help him next month - I would be
promoting the linux books and our ACLUG.org linux CD's.  I also get a
chance to see what books he has and see what kind of deal that I can
get.  His books are almost 50% of the retail prices.  By my special
request, Brian brings as many of the linux books as he can, I get first
choice of what he has because I am one of the first people there.  I
bought a PHP4 beginner book, Apache Server, and he game me a linux
certification book for helping out.  I was surprized as to how things
turned out, but things worked out great.  I try to make lemonade out of
lemons whenever I can.....always trying to see the positive side of a
situation.

Who do I give the $20 to and do I get reimbursed for my blank CD's and
jewel cases?  ~Anne